- how I need to do shoulder strengthening exercises with Bun now
- soliciting some good tips for cleaning bathrooms with vinegar
- my love note from the Vermont Country Store - and a giveaway
- how my BABY will turn one next weekend!
- an open letter to celebrities who bug me
- how Rob and I have been quoting Kung Fu Panda to each other all week ("There is no charge for awesomeness.")
But instead of all that, I will just accept my award gratefully (and promptly!) from Nadja Magdalena, and I will pass the torch to some of my favorite blogs.
This award is officially called The Love Ya Award, and here's why:
"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be
friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when
the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight
bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into
the body of their award.”
Is that nice, or what?
Well, I think it's very nice, and although I have a very hard time narrowing down blog awards because I'm a people pleaser and I love all the blogs I read and I don't want anyone to feel left out and PICK PEOPLE ALREADY, I'm passing this on to these eight blogs:
These ladies have been good to me in both blog life and real life, and to that I'd like to say:
Have a great weekend everyone!