Here's what you do: Go to Google and type in your first name and then the word "needs." Then share the first ten appropriate hits that appear. The key word is appropriate because, well, we know how you can be, Mr. Google.
These are mine:
- our help to empower her (yes, please empower me)
- another adventure with her hubby (just give me a minute to pack)
- to go to the potty (I'm good, but thanks for asking)
- to spend a few months training in the ring (I know, I know)
- extra help (I'll take it anytime)
- venues to speak at (I guess I better prepare something)
- a neti pot (a nose bidet? no thanks.)
- to sell records and make a profit (rock on, my friends)
- to get together with us soon (absolutely! where should we meet)
- footage of people from all professions (what I really want to do is direct . . .)
If you're looking for a little time-suck you know where to go.
(And don't forget to scroll down for a chance to win a fun prize for my bloggiversary!)