Monday, February 04, 2008

A Good Guesser

With Rob home to help for a few days, I've had time to comb through all the guesses in the HomeFront Baby Pool and determine the winner. But before I divulge the secret, I just want to say thank you to everyone who played along. Rob and I had fun reading all the entries, and we have raised almost $200.00 for Mary's Shelter! We still have some money coming in, and I know that they will put our donations to good use. Good on you, my friends!


Now, without further ado, the winner of the Baby Pool is . . . .


My friend Tracy! I met Tracy several years ago through our parish's Mother's Group, and she has been a blessing ever since. She's always thinking of others, but now she can think of herself when she chooses her prize.


Tracy guessed that I would have a boy on February 1st weighing 7 pounds, 5.5 ounces. Although a few others guessed the correct gender and date, Tracy came the closest on the weight. No one else was within six and a half ounces but Tracy!


Congratulations to Tracy and many thanks and kudos to you all for humoring an ill-tempered pregnant woman.


Now I just have to think of a way for you to humor an ill-tempered post-partum woman . . . I'm open for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.