- Your 5 year old knocks on the shower door and wakes you up
- Your 18 month old brings you her own diaper and wipes, saying POOP!, and you suddenly realize that the wretched smell permeating the house is not the garbage you forgot to take out
- You get changed at the end of the day and realize that you've been wearing your bra inside out all day
- You haven't posted to your blog for a week
- You spend twenty minutes looking for your baby's warm footie pajamas, then give up and put her in less warm, foot exposed pajamas, only to find the pajamas right where you left them -- in between the sheets of your neatly made bed.
- You steam some broccoli in the microwave as a healthful side dish for your family's dinner. Unfortunately, you don't remember to serve it until breakfast the next morning.
And how can you tell all of this is due to pregnancy? (Besides the enormous belly . . .)
All of this happens in one day.