Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Genetics Much?

Since we lived in North Carolina when Fiver was born, not many of our current friends here in PA knew him when he was a baby.  So it's understandable when they say they see a lot of Bun in Septimus  since they knew Bun as a baby.

But, well, . . . let me just present you with Exhibit A:



Or how about Exhibit B?:


But don't forget Exhibit C:


And in case you aren't sure, here's Exhibit D:



My crazy OCD side would really love to know if they are the same blood type.

Flashback to high school biology:  Rob is AB+ and I am O+, so that means all of our children can only be either an A or a B.

I know everyone's blood type except Fiver's, so I'll just have to bide my time until Fiver's old enough to give blood and they type him.  So far, I have three As and three Bs among the children. Fiver's the tiebreaker.  A or B?!  


All my twitchiness aside, I thought I'd see how closely they resembled each other.  So I showed the pictures of Baby Fiver to Sally and Bun and I asked them to identify the baby.  They both said Septimus.

I think we can admit that Fiver's got a brotherly doppelgänger.



 


5 comments:

  1. At first I was like, they look similar, but once you took the hat off - blammo! Twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be interesting to see how the babes grows and what he'll look like...if he'll change or keep looking like big brother!

    Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy! Such sweet boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:14 PM

    You better keep those pics sorted well! ;)
    -Lisa L

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! My boys are similar as well--when Big Brother had to bring in a baby picture of himself in 8th grade, his classmates accused him of "cheating" by bringing a picture of Little Brother.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.