Thursday, January 31, 2013

12/year: January

Barbara, over at Praying for Grace, has started a monthly photo diary and invited us to join.   There are no real rules, God bless her,  other than to post some photos once a month.  Even I can do that!

Septimus, asleep in his car seat.  It never seems to fail that
he cries the whole way home from school drop off only to fall asleep
in the driveway.

Baby loves, loves, loves her brother.  Her devotion reminds me very much
of Sally and Bun, who were and still are very close buddies. I hope for the
same kind of relationship for these two.

Sleepy Baby.  I just love the way she hooks her finger over her nose while she
sucks on her thumb.  

Septimus in the heirloom family christening gown.  He's a real Catholic now!

Here's looking at you, kid.  Mopsy is a riot these days.

And finally, a portrait of yours truly.   A picture of me
is like a comet: it doesn't come around that often, but you managed to get
a peek.  



6 comments:

  1. Such fun pictures! Septimus is darling! And hat picture of you is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Looks like Mopsy is going to give Sally a run for her money :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful! I never get to see pictures of you! (See how personally I take it?) And those kids... man are they cuties or what? Septimus is a doll. Soooooon... very soon I'll have a new little one to hold as well. The other day I was walking up the stairs with Ava on all fours and chuckled at the thought of your post where you mentioned that they suggested you go down the stairs on all fours to get him to flip around. Just brought a smile to my face. There's no way I could do that now either! ...actually, not sure if I could do it even before I was pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great picture post. A new Catholic, sigh...and sleepy baby (can readers have favorites?). And I agree with Barb -- Sal the Gal and Mopsy are two peas in a pod. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS oh and a bonus -- seeing one of my favorite bloggers! You look fabulous. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:40 AM

    All my babies are beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.