Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Involuntary Technology Fast


I know how you feel, kid.

Yesterday we were without power all morning.

Today, I picked up the phone to find it completely dead. Goodbye phone calls and internet service.


My phone service provider, which is a near-rhyme with Horizon, said they were hoping to have the phone line restored by SATURDAY at the latest. Sheesh.

Luckily, it didn't come to that, but my Annoyance Level is still set on HIGH.

And tomorrow I have to go weigh myself for a weight loss challenge I've joined with a group of friends. Sort of like a Biggest Loser type thing, but without Jillian and Bob screaming in my face and making me cry.

So add hungry to my highly annoyed state.

I think I will go to bed now. It's safer for everyone that way.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture! I do know how he feels.

    Glad you were not w/o power and phone for too long.

    Good luck in the contest. We are going to do another family Biggest Loser when sister-in-law and I are given the go-ahead for exercise again.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.