Me and Francie (again), circa 2000
- there are four generations of my family's women displayed in my hall
- all three are candid photos
- each of us is holding our oldest child, all girls
- three of the four people in these pictures have the same name (or a very slight variation). Guess who is the odd woman out.
- we are all the same age in these pictures
- how pretty my grandmother and mother are (and how much I would love to rock my mom's boots and coat from that picture. Very chic, Mom!)
- how similar my pose is to my grandmother's pose (and the picture of Francie and myself was taken before I even knew the top photo existed. A little spooky, huh?)
But the thing I treasure the most about these photos is that, no matter what changes in the world through the years, I have photographic evidence that love never does.
For more Way Back When-esday, and to play along, visit Cheryl over at Twinfatuation.