Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Give Me An E!

Oh, what a nice little ego boost Karen sent my way.

Of course, she sent it my way several weeks ago and I am just now getting around to posting it. And I haven't updated my blogroll in ages, so she is not on there even though I follow her every day through my Google Reader.

With such lax blog friendliness, it's amazing that she even comes around these parts anymore.

But since she does, I'll just say this for the record: Thank you very much, Karen! You know the way to a shut-in-with-a newborn-and-three-ornery-older-kids-in-the-winter-stay-at-home-mom's heart. (And I really do follow along on my Google Reader, even though I have become a champion lurker.)

Now I get to do a little re-gifting of my own by passing the mighty E along. (I also get to say "Excellent" to myself just like Bill and Ted. Fun!)

As Many As We're Given: In just a couple weeks, Nicole will have five children. Ages 6 and younger. And still she blogs. That's excellent.

Domestic Accident: New to Blogville, I have been laughing with (never at) Domestic Accident ever since she left me a comment and I followed the bunny trail back to her site. Plus, her husband just got her a personalized license plate that didn't come out quite right. Excellent.

It Coulda' Been Worse: DeeDee keeps Thin Mints in her medicine cabinet. That's excellent (and just plain good sense, to boot).

Our Story: Janeen's a fearless advocate for her young son with life-threatening allergies. Makes me feel normal for my constant SPD advocacy on Fiver's behalf, and that's excellent.

SFO Mom: I always come away from Barb's blog feeling uplifted. That's pretty hard to do, so you got it - excellent.

T With Honey: T is an excellent friend in real life, and her blog follows suit.


Now back to my full schedule of kissing the smoothest baby cheeks on the planet. It's grueling, but someone has to do it.

7 comments:

  1. I understand your lurkiness, and am just glad that you're a champion at it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking a break from kissing the smooth cheeks and sharing the love. And thanks for pointing out the insanity that is about to descend upon our house.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:55 PM

    No way, Dude! You are so righteous!
    (Did you know that this is now known as turtle speak? Princess thought Honey and I were the best parents in the world when we could speak like Crush at Disney.)

    Thank you.
    Happy Valentines Day, too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:17 AM

    Holy moly, Aimee, thank you so much! I can't believe it. You are so kind (and on such little sleep, that's even more impressive).

    You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sadly, there's only an empty box in the medicine cabinet. It serves as a reminder, that true happiness is only one column of thin mints away.

    Thank you for the award!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award!! How EXCELLENT of you! I hope all is well at your house. Getting any sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOu not doing half bad with keeping up your blog all things considered! Glad life is settling in to normality or something akin to it!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.