Thanks to Barb, I have been able to follow doctor's orders. I was told to sit down and relax, and I'm pretty sure that sitting and relaxing can include meme-ing, right?
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Pebbles Odyssey - an awesome Rock Star name!
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Butterscotch Double Fudge - a little less gansta-ish and a little more ho*ker-ish than I would have thought, but I like it!
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME:(first letter of first name, first three letters of last name)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Bobcat - really good at sneaking up on people, not so good at the camouflage
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Catherine Abington - wait, wasn't she on Dynasty or Falcon Crest or something?
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)
Lanai - this is one Star Wars name that actually sounds cool. I mean, besides Han Solo of course. No one is cooler than Han Solo.
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink) The Blue Coffee - and my super power would be what? To scald and stain with abandon?
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Joe Carmen
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Magdalene Joseph
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter) Iwanowski Ipanema
12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Thanksgiving Lily de la Valley - sounds like an exotic double agent from a Bond film
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
Strawberry Maternity - the most awesome pregnant cartoon character you'll ever meet!
14. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree) Egg McMuffin Cherry
a Celtic hippie, apparently
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”) The Baking Blizzard Tour - mmmm . . . baking . . .
Want to do this one? Consider yourself tagged!