Monday, September 24, 2007

Straight to my Head

I've have had some more awards bestowed upon me, and I am starting to get a little embarrassed. . . but not enough to stop me from posting them, apparently.




Muddy Mama, over at Muddy Bathwater, has given me the Nice Matters Award. The official press release on this award says:

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and
those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a
positive influence upon our blogging world."
Thank goodness it doesn't have a "and they are always really positive and nice with their family" clause, because we all know that would seriously hamstring me.

It almost goes without saying that I am flipping this right back at Muddy Mama. She has provided me with lots of ego-stroking, and she is also exceptionally nice. Here are a few others who I think are Nice Bloggers:






Oh, but wait - there's more! Janeen, from Our Story, gave me the You Make Me Smile Award.

"This is what the person who created this award says about it - the thing
that I love most about blogging is that I learn so much about a person just by
reading their blog. I have met many wonderful people with wonderful
stories to tell, and I am grateful every day for each person that I have the
pleasure of crossing paths in life with."

Now I get to pass this little gem along. You may have heard me talk about my group of friends from grade school/high school who are now blogging, and I am definitely sending this to them. They have been making me smile for YEARS, people!




But the smiling doesn't end there, folks. Here are some more people who make me smile:





Within Me Without Me (Carrie, I miss you!)



Whew, what a love-a-thon! Enjoy, my friends, and Happy Monday . . .


3 comments:

  1. Happy Monday right back at you! Thanks for making me smile this morning, you are very kind :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-)

    This is one of the things I'm loving about the bloggy world. All these sweet little awards. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU! I think you're nice too. Thanks for making me smile. It's 89 degrees and the kids are whining so I'm not feeling very "nice" right now :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.