Sunday, May 10, 2009


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, aunts, and anyone else to whom the title applies -- you know who you are!


And to all the mothers who have been instrumental in my life - especially my own mother - thank you. Now I know how hard you worked.
Mother's Daily Prayer

God Almighty Father, help me to live today according to Your will.
Give me the strength to do the work of this day. Make no load too heavy to
bear, no duty too burdensome. Give me the time to fulfill Your will, time
to be joyful in serving You and my family, and time to have a moment of
peace.

Dear Father, give me a loving heart, a smile, a word of comfort for
others. Let me not do anything to diminish Your light shining about us
all. Let my words be cheerful, let my silence bring Your song of joy to me
this day. Amen.


5 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you, too, Aimee. May our Heavenly Mother's prayers for you bring you a day of peace and rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful.
    Happy Mother's Day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mother's Day to you! Hope it was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you had a super Mother's Day!

    Thank you for that wonderful prayer. I'm going to print that out and put it on the inside of my planner where I will be able to pray it every day.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.