Friday, October 10, 2008

Runner's World

Today was the kids' school's Race for Education. The students all ran or walked around a field outside of school for a set amount of time before retiring to the gym for games, dancing, lollipops, brownies, cookies, and doughnuts.

Because they needed a little sugar high to come down off their running high. It's all a delicate chemical balance, my friends.



Fiver: the boy, the myth, the legend


"Run, Forrest, Run!"


Palin and Biden aren't the only running mates

And now, as a flashback for his GeeGee, a picture of Bun with his favorite toy - the cord to the light in my china hutch. Who does this remind you of, Mom?

Yep, I've got an electrical cord. What's the big deal?

Enjoy the weekend, my friends - see you on Monday!


8 comments:

  1. The Legendary Fiver looks so happy :)
    And Bun, of course, is so cute that everyone MUST forgive his toying with that electrical cord. Cuteness is worth a lot in situations such as these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could look that gleeful when I am running.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fiver is so cute!He looks like he is having so much fun! And the baby....what is it with cords, toilets, toilet paper rolls, magazines. Our house is overrun with baby toys that are bright, light up, noisy...he bypasses them all for the dangerous, messy, or disgusting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the thought of Fiver and Rob as running mates.

    I have a friend that works for MIT willing to adopt Princess during her senior year of high school so she can get free tuition. If Bun's tinkering tendencies continue maybe she'll adopt him too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fiver looks very much like the winner that he is there. And Bun? When on earth did he get to be that big? And CUTE?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Oh my goodness! I have that picture,except I TOOK IT 25 YEARS AGO! of another adorable, fuzzyheaded boy! You'll have the same feeling when he asks you to take him to the library to read books on electricity...where did the years go?

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are all great! Around here they prefer the unrolling of the toilet paper--I have a pic of both boys doing the same thing when their ages were just weeks apart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks so joyful as he runs. Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.