At any rate, here are, in no particular order, 7 Unimportant Facts About Me:
The Rules (there are always so many rules for these things):
1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
- After assembling a sandwich, I always, without fail, take one bite out of it before I put any of the fixins' away. Just in case I need to make any adjustments, I guess . . .
- I'll cut the girls' bangs, but I am nervous about cutting Fiver's hair. I know lots of people who cut their sons' (and husbands') hair, but I don't even know where to start. Summer's coming, maybe I should just start with a buzz cut since they are pretty foolproof.
- There were twelve girls named "Amy" (various spellings) in my freshman dorm. Six of them were on my floor. One was my roommate. We lived to confuse.
- I have old lady feet. Since childhood, I have had some wacky foot problems, and my feet feel about forty years older than the rest of my body. Whenever I see "What Not to Wear," and I hear Stacy saying, "Pointy heels are FAB-ulous and EVERYONE can wear them," I always want to tell her: "Bring it, London" And then show her the old dogs.
- I gave birth four times and I am still afraid of the bikini wax.
- My children share the same birth order as my siblings and me: girl, boy, girl, boy.
- I think brunch is the perfect meal. Especially a brunch buffet after church.
And now I'm tagging the following blogs (but don't feel obliged - I'm easy like Sunday morning):