The object is to sum up your life in six little words. I thought I'd try my hand at it, even though I am not functioning at full brain capacity. Let's be honest. I'm not even functioning at half my brain capacity.
All of my offerings seem to focus on the state of my life right now, not on the whole of its history. That should be even more telling of how capable I am of focusing on anything except people who's cumulative age does not equal even half of my current age. (Whoa! That was MATH right there, my friends!)
This is what I've got:
- Life is good, despite no sleep.
- Go big or go home, baby! (This was Rob's suggestion)
- Silly Mommy, sleep is for kids.
- Kids are circling; I am outnumbered.
- Skinny people are not always happier. (just a little personal reminder to resolve some issues as I get back on the Weight Watchers wagon. Ugh.)
Reading them over, I realize how lame these are. I think I may come back to this project when I am not running completely on coffee and chocolate-covered pretzels.
But for now, it's your turn! What is your six word autobiography?
And PS?: The disabled spell-check feature is officially on my last nerve. And I had that reserved for one of the kids . . .