Thursday, April 19, 2007

Link, Link, Link to my Lou . . .

or is it "Link to my Loo?" No, that can't be right. A loo is a bathroom and there is no way that you should ever, under any circumstances, be linked to my loo.

At any rate, here's a little linkage lovefest for you to enjoy:


One of my best good friends since first grade has been lured into Blogville - possibly by the enticing antics of people like T and myself. So go see Meg over at The Misadventures of Mom, because first grade was a long time ago and she knows a lot of dirt about me. A lot.


I have a little Blessed Mother watching over my sidebar now (see her?), thanks to the Catholic Mothers Online blogroll. I first saw this over at Barb's, and since I already read some of these blogs (and because I think Barb is cool) I thought I would join. Are you Catholic? Are you a mom, godmom, future mom, do your intials spell MOM? You should join!


File under Holy Moly, A Lot of People Use the Internet!!: take a little detour over to BooMama's place and check out the totals of our For Heather web-a-thon. I'll wait for you to catch your breath . . . better? And here's the cool thing - I'm willing to bet that total will go higher still. Makes my little heart swell happiness.

All right, off you go - and off I go to do some real work for a change!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Lil Hott! Werd!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot I was Lil Hott! That changes my whole outlook on this evening ;)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.