Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mea Culpa, T!

So sometimes I'm not so good at checking the email. And sometimes it comes back to bite me in the you-know-what. This is one of those times. My friend, T, who has been my friend since first grade, has started a blog. She started this blog about 20 years ago, apparently, but I just saw it when I checked the email this morning. And she blog-rolled me. And I am a total hoser for not noticing this earlier, and for not leaving her any little love-notes on her blog.
So go and read T With Honey because T is cool, and smart, and purty, and I am, as you may have heard, a total hoser for not letting you know sooner.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:43 AM

    No apologies necessary! You've been living in the vomitorium and had more important things to take care of.
    Thanks for the nod!!

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.