Tuesday, January 30, 2007

"Wish You Were Here" Meme

I've been tagged for this by Barb, and I feel honored that she wants to meet me! :)

Who are the five Catholic or Christian bloggers that you would like to meet in person and haven't (yet)?

1. Barb, from SFO Mom

2. 4 and counting (what is your real name? did I know it at one point and then lose my mind? that's a distinct possibility.)

3. Carrie, from Within Me Without Me

4. Janeen, from Our Story

5. Rachel Swenson Balducci, from Testosterhome

And these are the bloggers I have met:

1. Amy, from R.C. Mommy

And that's it, because I am practically a hermit. And I'm sure that if I hadn't already known Amy for 14 years I wouldn't have met her yet either! Gah!

If you find yourself mentioned above, you can consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

  1. My name is nicole. I don't use it on my blog, but have used it when commenting on other blogs. And I was hoping to avoid this, but now I guess I don't get to. Darn you for tagging me on the ones I don't want to do! :)

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.