Sunday, September 24, 2006

The Squeaky Wheel Gets The Grease

Rob, who likes to check my blog to see if the cool kids left any comments, brought my attention to a new comment on my previous post. And lo and behold, it was from a company that makes cute, logo t-shirts with science-themed sayings that are marketed for the scientific community. They usually only do shirts for adults, but after reading my post, they asked if I would buy science shirts that were made for kids. I checked out some of their shirts and they are pretty neat (Team Pluto, anyone? I'm definitely a Team Pluto kind of gal). And so, YellowIbis, I say Yes! I would buy my daughter a good quality, full coverage t-shirt that says something witty about science -- I would buy one for my son, as well -- and while we're at it, I'm kind of liking some of these shirts for myself!
So I am encouraging you to check them out as well. Let them know that you support smart girl clothes. Ask and you shall receive . . .

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:29 PM

    Hi again! That's great to know there is a demand out there. I think we will actually try to get some kids stuff in our store, we just need to think about what kind of designs to start with. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to email!

    In the meantime, we have kids XS (2-4 years) all the way to L (14 years) in stock, it's Gildan brand, if anyone wants a custom order. We have no minimum and no extra charges for most requests. Shirts colors available are black, white, and royal blue...

    Thanks! And feel free to drop us a line.

    ReplyDelete

Go ahead and say it. You know you want to.